Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Time


We went to our ward party last night and a great time was had by all. I love when our ward party is before Halloween so we can have a "dry run" of costumes. Besides, the kids want to get as much time in costumes as possible. I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween to be honest. I guess maybe its because I seem to have people that LOVE to scare the crap out of me every year! ! And yes, I am a big ol wimp with scary stuff! But besides my own personal fears....costumes in general are getting more skimpy, scary, gory and just cost to darn much! This year I told the kids to hone their inner creative being and dumped out the dress-up box. I think they did a pretty great job! It also doesn't hurt to have cousins and friends that are willing to lend out costumes. I'm preparing myself now for a weekend full of sugar rushes and crashes!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

I love their costumes!!!

Jessica said...

very creative--i'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute!!!!