Tuesday, July 13, 2010

11

Eleven short years ago, a little tiny girl entered into our family...
and just look at her now!!

Growing up with all brothers I never thought I'd have a little girl of my own.  Megan is like the sister I never had.  She loves to go anywhere and everywhere with me!  She is my shopping buddy, my best helper and loves so many of the same things that I love!
She's a smarty pants that excels at school, and loves to read. 
She's as witty as they come and the one liners she comes up with on the fly makes us smile.
She is an artist and a musician.
She loves to cook and bake and is learning how to sew.
She makes a mean batch of brownies and she creates some dang good stuff.
She's our responsible mind of reason and a great peacemaker.
She loves to play basketball and volleyball and is learning to hold her own in the wrestling department with her bother and sisters.

Happy Birthday to our one and only
Mag-mo
Megs
Maggy-pie
MJ
and
Megan

We love you!!


 

0 comments: