Sunday, October 10, 2010

Helmets, Pads and Cleats

Fall is finally in the air and Saturdays at our house are
spent on the field(s) and court.

Shayne finally convinced me to let him play some "real" football.  No more flag.
I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to stay put on the sidelines if he happened to take a hard hit... but as I've now learned... he is plenty big to take the hits and really good at giving the hits!   
Emily starting playing soccer and loves every kick!  She scored her first goal on Saturday and she was all smiles!!  Our Emily has some serious soccer skills!

Megan is playing volleyball, finally a kid that loves a sport that I love to play!  Lucky girl gets her mom to be her coach, some days she doesn't feel so lucky I'm sure!  I've got to get a picture of her in action, she's really great! So until then, she is sure growing up fast!

Ashley is waiting for softball to come around!  She can handle that a bat like no other!  Action pictures of her coming soon too!  Until then, she wins the prize for super supportive sister!

1 comments:

Sarah Plewe said...

Mendy how old is your volleyball player? I am dying to get Haleigh playing and haven't found the right "situation". Any advice? What league are you playing? Where do you play? How much is it???