Monday, April 13, 2009

Haircuts anyone?

White-Trash Cuts...by Emily

Anyone in need of a haircut? Why use a conventional salon?
Why not try the all new white-trash backyard salon? For a limited time only you too can have your head buzzed by a very amateur 5 year old!
She'll cut with care and has a gentle touch..

You will have her complete attention... no need to worry about uncomfortable small talk

Have you had trouble in the past getting exactly what you asked for?
No worries here... she doesn't ask... you get what you get!

With a traditional cut your neck is gently brushed off....here you get a full power blow

Hair still sticking to your neck? We can turn up the power to full speed, upon request.

Don't wait!
Call now..
appointments are available from 3:40 - 6:00 pm

**we can not be responsible for cuts, bruises, crying, fits, hair in the mouth, length of time you'll be standing, unwanted style or anything else. Call at your own risk**
Payment can be made in cash, chocolate, gum or donuts.













7 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

Oh my gosh, I was cracking up reading this! Sign me up!!! Does she do two-foot-long curly hair?

danandcami said...

That is a very brave brother! looks like she did a decent job though!

Jessica said...

hilarious!

robin said...

What a great brother Shane is!

Katy said...

I'm busting a gut right now. The blower is the best part. Will you take hair clips as payment?

The Bonds said...

I love it...get me an appointment quick!

Kristi Nelson said...

What service! I will be sure to call when I am on your side of town.