Friday, May 29, 2009

Good bye school....hello summer

WOW! Where did this year go? It seems to me that the older I get, the faster the years fly by.
We were SO lucky this year to have extraordinary teachers.

Shayne with Mrs Bray.
He was lucky to have her 2 years in a row.. she loved her 5th grade class so much she moved up with them! How lucky are we?? Love, love, love her!

Emily had the BEST kindergarten teacher EVER! Not only is she my neighbor but she is the most amazing Kindergarten teacher. Love, love, love her too!

Emily with Mrs Monseuger and Mrs D

Megan and Mrs Mathews

Meg had her on and off for the year. She is the most soft spoken kindest teacher you'll ever find. Poor lady was on bed rest for 7 months! She is just the best!


Ashley and Ms Fischer

We took our chances on this new teacher at the school this last year, and we NEVER regretted it! Talk about a fun teacher! Instead of chairs the kids got to sit on Yoga balls all year long. She worked their minds and their ab's! Love it!

This is ended an era in the Smith family. Our children will never again all be in the same school. Shayne along with all the big 6th graders did a finally "walk out" of elementary school. Jr High here they come!

I just can't believe it! My son is not only as tall as me, has bigger feet and hands than me but he's also in 7th grade.....Jr High!!! YIKES
Next year will be a whole new adventure for us.
All my kids will be in school all day
We get to juggle two different school schedules
I'm home all alone..
Oh boy, I've never had a house all to myself all day...
I guess it's time to get workin on a hobby!
Thanks for an awesome year!


0 comments: