Monday, July 6, 2009

Cowgirl envy

This weekend we celebrated the 4th in Prescott at the rodeo.
I think I was suppose to be born a cowgirl
cuz I love rodeo's!
I love everything about them. Once upon a time I tried be a cowgirl. I went to all the country dances. I could line dance with the best of them. I owned my own wranglers and boots. I love country music. I drove a truck for heavens sake! Something just went terrible wrong and it just didn't stick. Maybe it was that one dance when my friend was twirling me around and flipping me over his head and then dropped me! Well, no I still went back. Even in my wedding announcement's I was wearing wranglers, boots and a vest!

Well, this weekend I just couldn't get enough of all those cowboys and cowgirls! I love the attitude that comes along with cowgirl. I love how they walk tall in their boots and tight jeans with such attitude. I think I could pull it off! The attittude that is.. maybe not the tight jeans.
Okay, lets be honest.

Some women just don't look good in tight wranglers and sparkly tops or daisy dukes and boots! We saw plenty of those types but other than that... I was having some major cowgirl envy!


I'm hoping my girls soak up some cowgirl style because I think my son is on his way to full blown cowboy!

The girls with the Teen rodeo princess


If I would have know that we were going to meet royalty I would have bought the girls those pink cowgirls hats! Darn it!!

Future cowgirls ..
Wanna be and EmilyStill wanna be but with Ashley Me and Megan
(the man of the house aka Todd has requested to not be talked about or photographed for my shameless blog so that will explain all the "me" pictures)

2 comments:

Caryn said...

You are posting posts too fast for me to read em all! Glad you guys had fun up North, love the Barbie house and we'll be back soon-ish.

Katy said...

Bryce is the same way, I still sneak stories in though. I don't tell, and he don't ask.