Saturday, September 20, 2008

Attention AZ Friends

Remember that post of mine a few weeks back about Betty-Sue from The Biggest Loser?? Well I wanted to pass along some info on an event she's doing at my friends store..Poppy's. She is going to do a be your best self workshop on Sept 30th at noon and again at 7pm. Tickets are $10
and that includes lunch!
So any of you that want to join me for lunch and laughs let me know. The store is in Mesa not to far from my house and that day only you can get 15% off all home decor stuff, and she's doing a sneak peek of her Christmas decor. Join me one and all it's going to be so much fun!

3 comments:

Kelee said...

I am sooo going again! It is going to be so good!And... who doesn't need a good laugh and/or cry? Should we do the lunch or the dinner? I'm thinking lunch...

Jessica said...

That sounds really fun!

The Bonds said...

I want to go...do you have to buy tickets in advance or at the door?