Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Shooting Star

Megan has been involved in a pre show performance with her cousin Lauren that warmed up the audience before the Fiddler on the roof play for the last few months. My mom and I went to see her yesterday and man she hammed it up! I love it! We weren't sure if she spotted us from the stage but thought from the twinkle in her eye that she must know where we were sitting. Sure enough.. after the show we asked and she said "I could see Grandma's bright pink shirt and could hear mom screaming for me". That about sums it up. I just can't control myself! I get so giddy watching my kids.
Megan and Lauren

Look at my girl stike that pose


The girls after the show.
She did an awesome job! I love to watch my kids preform. I beam with pride and joy to see my kids having fun. Way to go MEGAN!! You stold the show!

1 comments:

Janet said...

Way to go Megan! We can't wait to see you next weekend

Love Grandma Smith