Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dear Monsoon,



Why, why, why have you avoided us this year? Why have you not come to give us the excitement that we enjoy every summer? I am SO tired of all this freakin HEAT! I need some rain! I even have a small confession to make.. I am living in my swimsuit so much that I have worn holes in the rear end of every suit I own! My laundry has even quadrupled because of multiply showers each day and if I have to do another load of pool towels I'm going to scream! I need some excitement in my life that only you can provide. The only thing that makes living in the heat hole worth it is the awesome light show that you provide!

So please, please, please come to visit soon. I miss you dearly.

Love,

Mendy

2 comments:

robin said...

Why didn't you complain earlier? It was so great to have rain tonight!

Kristi Nelson said...

Amen Sister - bring on the rain please.