Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily


Where did the time go? Our little baby is now 5! It seems like just yesterday that she was trying to enter this life, arm first! I can't believe that next year she will be in kindergarten. It seems like when you have a house full of babies, we're ready for them to hurry up and grow...now I wish I could pause time and live in this moment for just a little longer.
Emily and I got to spend her birthday with Grandma Bentz today. It's always a treat when Grandma comes. We got to go eat a Emily's favorite lunch spot...Chick-Fil-A and then went to pick out her birthday cupcakes for preschool. If only everyday was so laid back!

I love that my kids get to see their Grandparents so often and know them. I never had that, we saw my Grandparents maybe once a year. We are so lucky to live within driving distance!
It has been such a great day. Happy Birthday Emily! You will always be my baby! Also a special shout- out to my brother Jason who Emily shares this special day with...Happy Birthday Bro!

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Braden says Happy Birthday to his buddy Emme!

We had Chic-Fil-A today too, in her honor I guess...

Jessica said...

wow, where does the time go?!

123TifftFamily said...

Happy Birthday Emily!
from Annika

russandkatie said...

I cannot believe she is 5! Wasn't I just teaching her gymnastics!!!