Thursday, May 22, 2008

Schools out for the summer....

I can hardly believe it's summer time! Typically when we think of an Arizona summer, we think of sunny & hot. Well, mother nature treated us to a great first day of summer break! RAIN and WIND! So what do you do when it's raining outside??

Soccer at the park with friends

Rain clothes??? What's that?

Who needs a slip-n-slide when we have a tramp out back?

And the winner for being the most soaked goes to.....

EMILY (surprise surprise)

You'll notice that Ashley isn't in around for any pictures.. she spent her first day of break at a friends house, far away from the rain. Soon the rain will be gone and the heat will rule, but for now we are livin it up while we can!

3 comments:

kathy b. said...

Looks like everybody had "the time of their lives". Love you! Grandma B.

Shawni said...

Oh my word Mendy, I just found this blog through Caryn's and I just read the whole thing, and I LOVE it! I loved hearing about your trip. It sounds so amazing. Todd told me a little bit about it at the Daddy/Daughter date but only a tiny bit...I was excited to hear the details. I love blogs for keeping in touch!!!

russandkatie said...

wasn't that rain so much fun!!! And to think the day before we were swimming in the pool!